Sep 3, 2009

Some Attack

jealousy has never been my kind of bread. its not my attitude to be envious of what other has and i don't have. it has always been my perception no to envy others what they have because everything has a reason of why. but lately, things are changing the way i'm not planning it. i always tell myself its just the initial feeling of it but later it'll brush off, but i don't think things are going fine as the way i perceived them. life is complicated and i think its getting more on my end. i hate this kind of feeling when i had already overcome this before. its not just the first time but i know its not this worse that i had to settle and be quiet thinking of worse scenarios i could ever think of. probably i'm jus imaginative, or tired. stress out, so i think need to push back.

No comments: