Jun 18, 2010

Nicking Phone System,

Phone system now a days has significantly improved. I could remember before when Graham Bell invented the first telephone and how funny does it look like. Well some rumors are saying that it was not Bell who created the first telephone but nevertheless, I don't really care. I care the most is the day it was created and how it was improved over the years.

Before, there was no such thing as Phone Systems. We usually just have a simple telephone. But now, everything evolved in a matter of time. People are not just satisfied with a simple telephone line. Well to give you an understanding of what I am talking about. I rather show you a picture of it.



Now isn't this amazing but complicated the same time? Gosh, I would really be very happy to have one of this set up in my home. Lol.

No comments: