Jun 24, 2010

Wishing to be a Mechanic

And then I got interested in doing car mechanics which I am not really knowledgeable of. Ill just quote it here from Wikipedia.org.

An auto mechanic (or car mechanic in British English and motor mechanic in Australian English) is a mechanic who specializes in automobile maintenance, repair, and sometimes modification. An auto mechanic may be knowledgeable in working on all parts of a variety of car makes or may specialize either in a specific area or in a specific make of car. In repairing cars, their main role is to diagnose the problem accurately and quickly. They often have to quote prices for their customers before commencing work or after partial disassembly for inspection. The mechanic uses both electronic means of gathering data as well as their senses. Their job may involve the repair of a specific part or the replacement of one or more parts as assemblies.
Now I am thinking how knowledgeable auto mechanics or does it varies where they lived. Like for example if they are a repair mechanic in an auto repair in San Diego, or how they do brake repair San Diego or car specialty like San Diego BMW repair.

But until then, until I am delusional I will never figure this out until I would try to learn how do it. How I wish I could. =(

No comments: