Jul 11, 2009

Affirmative Applause

i am just seeing the product of my sacrifices and hopefully it will grow more. i am currently doing good in my work (i think). getting enough scores which i would really need, and right now I'll be very proud of it. friend status, at least i was able to have it back which i almost lost before. some other deeds, yeah I'm currently getting other things good than previous status of not so good (lol). i always had thought before that life is unfair for everyone and that i will never had any chance of getting something that i am working for but right now, i think i need to change that perspective. hope this will always get better and better.


Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking

But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

--- Miley Cyrus "The Climb"

No comments: