Aug 14, 2009

A Cost Efficient and Fashionable Glasess

Everyday, a lot and lot of children are having eye problems cause by different factors. It could be because of too much radiation, rubbing the eyes or etc. I could even remember when I was a kid, that I was having an eyesight problems that eventually led to slight astigmatism with my left eye. I was terrified with it and the hell no will I wear such eye glasses because I would look nerd on such glasses.

But now a days, since fashion sunglasses was created, I could think twice wearing one. I mean if your gonna compare it to doctors prescribed glasses, it'll cost you like hundreds of dollars to have one. And having the same with Zenni Optical will only cost me $ 8 Rx eyeglasses which I just saw from Zenni Optical on TV!!!

Being practical now a days is essential since were having a critical time with our economy and there are a lot of branded glasses that offer hundred of dollars and up. When I've seen the video with Zenni Optical on TV!!! which features glasses that'll only cost more than $ 8 Rx eyeglasses, I would definitely give a High Five to Zenni Optical. I mean I'm thinking of how much money can people save with such eyeglasses knowing that its fashionable unlike the classic designs that we have before.

Now since most of our kids our going back to school since its gonna be school time already, imagine how much one set of Rx eyeglasses would cost for children having eye problems. I would bet it wont cost the same thing that Zenni Optical on TV!!! offers. And the worst scenarios is when they go to school and break, lose or misplaced it. I wouldn't spend more dollars just to have another one replaced and would be lost or broken again.

For me, I would rather spend a couple of dollars, which definitely I would give High Five to Zenni Optical. They don't just think of people's live, they actually think of people's savings as well. I would really commend them. Now I'm thinking which if these pair of glasses would I want to have for my kids in the future.










No comments: