I really had made most of my off by watching movies. And yeah I was able to watch the latest movie, Sorority Row. This film reminds me of the story plot of "I Know What You Did Last Summer" with the excitement and twist of the movie "Scream". But nevertheless If your fan of those kind of movies, this is a must watch. Not to give you much of the spoilers but if you want to know what really happened in the movie, just click on this SPOILER. But if possible, please don't cause your gonna run out of interest with the movie. The movie is really fine, I had my own screaming moments especially some of the scenes and I kinda miss this kind of movies which I really love watching way back before when I was studying. And not mentioning that the girls there are really modern showing the best of today's glam and stubbornness. It shows how sisterhood are bonded defying the law of humanity on life and was punished by their guilt and stupidity. The women who played the movie are seriously known women in the world of entertainment and had been known for their different shows.
- Briana Evigan (she's the girl in the Step Up 2)
- Leah Pipes (who appears on different tv shows and movies notably as Jody in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles)
- Rumer Willis (daughter of Demi Moore and played one of the characters in House Bunny)
- Jamie Chung (a cast member on the MTV reality series, The Real Word)
- Margo Harshman (most likely best known for her role of Tawny Dean on the Disney Channel series Even Stevens)
- Audrina Patride (appearing on the reality show The Hills and then landed a minor role in Into the Blue 2: The Reef)
- Carrie FIsher (most famous for her portrayal of Princess Leia in the original Star Wars trilogy and her bestselling novel Postcards from the Edge)
And by the way, the film is actually a remake of the 1983 slasher film The House on Sorority Row, directed by Mark Rosman. Produced by Summit Entertainment and written by Josh Stolberg and Pete Goldfinger. Here's some trailer that you might enjoy and be aware of before watching the show.