Feb 22, 2010

Fringe




I am so in love with the series Fringe which I just started watching a couple of weeks ago. I live the series and how it was deliberately explained making it a “so good to be true” series. My comparison for this series is more likely the modern and updated X-files with more action blended on it. If X-files deals about some mystery and deaths on secret stuffs, Fringe handles the security and terrorism of the secret stuffs that X-files are protecting. So that is why I am thinking this could have been related to the old series show.

Currently they are on Season 2 which shows a more descriptive explanation which answers the fragmented questions that were done on Season 1.

If you want to read more on the plot of this series, just click here.

If you want to know the characters and their role, click here.  

No comments: