USAEyes is the Council for Refractive Surgery Quality Assurance, a nonprofit Lasik patient advocacy organization. For over a decade USAEyes has helped patients learn important issues about Lasik and similar vision correction surgery.
- The USAEyes website complies with the Health On The Net code standard for trustworthy health information.
- USAEyes has been cited in Newsweek, US News & World Report, CBS News, National Public Radio, NBC Nightly News, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Fox News, Associated Press, MSNBC, and Oprah!
- The USAEyes CORE Patient Survey reports real-world Lasik results as reported by Lasik patients.
- Patients use the USAEyes Ask a Lasik Expert forum to post questions and receive researched answers to their questions both before surgery and after.
- The USAEyes 50 Tough Questions for Your Lasik Doctor can help anyone avoid a bad Lasik doctor.
- Maybe Lasik is not right for you. At USAEyes, all the vision correction surgery alternatives like PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, and PIOL are discussed in detail.
- USAEyes evaluates the Lasik results of individual doctors and certifies if they meet their exacting standards.
- A US Congressional subcommittee cited USAEyes as a reliable source of Lasik information.
- Representatives of USAEyes have testified before the FDA about Lasik patient advocacy.