Jul 20, 2009

Inevitable Changes

lately I've been feeling nostalgic with the sudden changes that we have in our team. i use to say to myself that *changes always happen and everybody has to change for the sake of everyone*, but it seems like I'm the one who is attached to the changes and in the state of denial of whats happening. i used to be not affected much with whats happening but lately, this has significantly made my motivation and perception changed that i keep doing things which i don't usually do. i was depress and my goal to meet kinda went to curve instead of straight line. i think poking up myself again should be done. thinking back on the goal that i wanted to reach and the hard work I've already made. i just miss the people i use to work with but im happy to the changes that had occurred to everybody in our team.

No comments: